I've got the 300d home and found that the transmission needs a rebuild
as expected, but also that I don't have boost.

What I know:

- Tracing vacuum diagrams I found that the EGR and recirc flap control
have already been BB'ed at the vacuum source
-  Turbo seems to turn freely.  Some oil in the intake but nothing big.
- Putting pressure gauge in line between intake and ALDA see about 3 PSI, max.
- With pressure to ALDA on acceleration (5-10 PSI) there isn't a jump
in power from expected fuel enrichment
- Putting a line direct from intake to ALDA doesn't help (something
that worked on another car)
- Applying pressure to the ALDA shows minimal leakage
- EGR has a plate covering the port
- Turbo overpressure rod moves freely
- Car doe not appear to have a cat/trap in the exhaust system
- OVP is OK

This car has a LOT more going on than the last car I had a no-boost
problem with. On that, a 300sdl, jumping a failed switchover valve
fixed it.  This car has at least 2 more vacuum/pressure control pots,
a mass air flow sensor, and a boost sensor near the battery.  I'm not
familiar with any of these, and the service CD's are at best spotty
with coverage.

My questions:

- With the added systems is there an electrical element added to the
injection pump that would prevent enrichment when jumpering the intake
to ALDA?
- Does anyone have a used Garrett TB025 turbo if mine proves bad
- Anywhere else I should be looking?

Thanks!

Tony Wirtel