Depends where the parts where bought from and what quality the coils
are. I could imagine if you went to MB that you'd end up paying that
sort of money.
The AU$ has been on the rise a bit lately, about 90US cents last time I
looked.
Yeah, parts prices are a bit more over here due to the size of the
market and no real online competition. However if you shop around you
can get parts at not oo bad prices.

Hendrik
who may need parts for a squeaking front suspension on the 201