Step away from the newer car.....

Bob R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of E M
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 3:35 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] not sure now??

I was out for lunch today, and parked beside a mint 560.  I've always loved
the 126, and the 560 is my fave.  One think I did notice, which I didn't
really notice until I parked the 124 beside it, was that the 126 does start
to look a lot older when parked next to the 124, even though I think the 560
was newer than my car.  I still love the 560, don't get me wrong, it's just
that the 124 still kind of looks modern to me, and the 126 is starting to
look more and more like a classic car.  Not saying I still don't want one.
:-)

Ed
300E