Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:27:40 -0600
From: "OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I'm iced up!
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

That's what the Rocky Mountains are for - star gazing.

Woke up this morning to several tree limbs on and behind the SDL and
the wife's van - spent the morning clearing them away, in the freezing
rain, picked the wife for lunch, and found three more large limbs down
when I got back. You hear a crack, then the tumbling of iced limbs
through those still standing about every ten minutes - all day long.
Where's global waming when you need it? it's not that cold
(thankfully) - hovering around 30F.

On Dec 10, 2007 12:34 PM, LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Curt wrote:<<sky over the lake is just as black as could be with a
 billion
> stars >>
>
> I wish everyone could see a sky like that at least once in their
 life.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK