Ahhhh...it's odd that all the referenced posts are a week old.
So Klebaroo has intercepted this nonsense in the past?

Bob R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wonko the Sane
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 9:52 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The List Has Gone Mad

One of our distinguished members is over-quota on his account, so his ISP
sends a "fix this" to the sending address, which is each of us.

Kaleb would fix this were it not for the fact that (1) he has no electricity
at home, and (2) he is teaching three kids how to flush an indoor toilet.

On Dec 13, 2007 10:49 PM, Robert Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It kinda creeps me out...
>
> Bob R

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/