Also consider using a non-contact thermometer to measure the
temperature of the breakers in your circuit box periodically. A
breaker will experience premature failure if it is operated at more
than 85% of it's capacity. You can tell when that is happening because
they heat up. In my experience, once they reach 100-110F for any
length of time failure is imminent. My experience with this is limited
to server room backup power supplies where we scan the breaker
temperature weekly.

-Dave Walton