Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:29:23 -0800
From: "Kevin Kraly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] take a look at this junker '85 190D!
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/512386538.html

He wants $2500 for it with 300K+.  The engine is strong, but doesn't
 have
good pickup?  Hmmm.  I think that this one's another Bio Baby that
 hasn't
been maintained the way a Mercedes should be maintained.  Just fill 'er
 up
with bioD and go, who cares what's going on underneath that metal thing
 that
opens in the front.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 266Kmi, Ursula