There is not a lot that upsets me but I am crying as I sit here.  I am
thinking about Christmas for our family, and what to get everyone, and I
read this and it just makes me so sad and angry.  Those kids have now
what they need and that is some good people to take care of them.  It
will be a big responsibility and very difficult for you, but you have
saved 3 lives and there is nothing better than that.  Out of tragedy can
come goodness.

I am guessing that in OK it would be similar to TX, and that guy would
have a lot more to worry about than what the court will do to him.  In
Maine, who knows.  Too bad y'all could not have gotten there sooner.

--R