From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "mercedes@okiebenz.com" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 12/17/07 12:16 PM
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Chinese ATVs

Looking at a chinese ATV for kid's use.  50CC two stroke.  Looks
fairly well put together, good welds everywhere I can see etc.

Less than HALF the price of an equivalent Yamaha or Suzuki.

Since he'll outgrow it in a a coupla years anyway, seems like a good
choice.  Anyone have any first-hand experience with them?

Allan
--
1983 300D
1966 230