I have a friend with a Honda Civic, and I have to be careful not to hit her
in the forehead with my elbow when she walks by me.  I can back her car out
of the driveway without touching the seat.  My knees touch my chin as she
likes the seat pulled WAY forward.  It's a stick too. For the distance these
guys are driving, they can leave the seat all way forwarded, even if they're
a over 6'.

Ed
300E