Got an early Christmas present last night when I picked up the 190D.
Well I mean it was great that I got it, the $455 bill was umm, painful.
It was that much because of the $320 starter. Yes I could have gotten it
cheaper from Rusty but then I'd still have been down to 1 car today. Sorry
Rusty...

Anyway I'm AMAZED at how quiet the new starter is. At first I though it was
broken and not turning, then the car started... Wierd.

-Curt