Tim R. wrote:

"From the obese William Conrad as "Frank Cannon" (1971-1976) driving a

>new

Lincoln Mark III-IV each season to Burt Reynolds in Smokey Anand the
Bandit" bringing attention to the Pontiac Trans Am "Golden Eagle,"

Oh Man! There's another car I would love to have.  The bandits TA with
the Crazy Chicken on the hood.  I always like the 79 TA in silver.  It
was the 10t anniversary (or maybe the 15th) and it was such a cool car.
It had the 6.6 l engine and it had the lights on the hood scoop with the
fancy metal dash.

If I won the lottery, I would have a strange collection of cars.
Several Mercedes (including a 600 LWB), an allante, The Bandit TA, a
1970 Roadrunner with the 440 six pack and a shaker hood, maybe a V12 Jag
convertible, a 66 Olds Toronado, a 1970 Chevelle Convertible with the
454 (in Black), a 1959 Cadillac, a 1957 Chrysler 300C, and of course a
1957 300SL (gullwing), and probably more I can't think of right now.

Donald H. Snook