-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:59 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Dallas cars was Re: Gotta love MB

Tim R. wrote:

"I quite watching after "Jock" died. (I worked for a guy who owned a
franchise of Holiday Inns who was a course but likable guy could have
been his twin. He was a difficult man to work for, though.)"

I still liked it after Jock died because it was all about JR.  the
producers said that when the show was originally conceived it was going
to be more about Pam and Bobby.  JR was just going to be a bit player.
But, with JR's popularity form the Who Shot JR time, they changed the
show to focus more on JR.

By the way, was the holiday Inn guy you worked for named John Q.
Hammons?

Donald H. Snook