From: Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Diesel List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 8:14 am
Subject: [MBZ] Autozone M1 5w40

So a couple weeks ago I stopped to Autozone to get some Mobil 1 5w40 Turbo
diesel truck for my car.
#1 the clerk tried to talk me out of it "Thats truck oil".
#2 the case price (6 quarts per case) is $0.20 cheaper than the bottle price,
whoa big savings!
#3 They wouldn't give me a discount price when I was buying all the 5w40 they
had (okay 12 quarts but still).
#4 They only stock 12 quarts at a time so half the time they're out. I now know
they get their stock on Friday afternoon so Friday night is the time to stop in.

Anyway I emailed all that to Autozone corporate, lets see what happens next.

-Curt