All of my consoles are different widths - I have one travel mug with a
wide bottom that is a bit loose in the 126, just right in the 107,
tight, but can be crammed into the 124, and too big for the 123. My
other travel mug, made for current American cars, is 2 1/2" in
diameter at the bottom. The wide bottomed mug is 5" dia.

I can measure the consoles tomorrow.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK