Kaleb C. Striplin, work wrote:
> Well back then it probably wasnt a whole lot more than min wage, but we did
> have benefits.  From what I understand they dont offer ins to employees
> anymore.

My brother is offered insurance at Wal-mart.  He does make more than
minimum wage... not terribly much though.  He's received three raises
since he's been there (less than a year).

Wal-mart will pay based on what they can get away with... Since
Starkville is a college town they can get away with low wages.  Greg has
a friend on the MS coast that has the same job and makes $4 an hour
more.  Entirely different labor market.

John