You are perfectly able to open you own coffee shop, server coffee at
180F to the general public and live with the consequences.
If you are arguing that most people are idiots, you are preaching to
the converted.
However, I'd say it's the idiot that serves scalding hot coffee to the
general public.

-Dave Walton