Kaleb - do you have one for my SDL?

I'm finding the damage done by the female kids while they were driving
my cars during the holidays. I think they'll be walking next year.
The left front turn signal light was slid forward over an inch, and
the amber lens is cracked in several places. THe exhaust system was
half down on the SDL, and a drink was spilled in the center console of
the 300D and left without an effort to even mop it up. I'm pissed. But
enough of my problems --

How is the turn signal/corner light assembly held in? I jsut slid it
back into place, hoping that it will stay there. Our son is taking the
car to Houston for a semester tomorrow morning. Perhaps it'll get duct
taped in place, so it'll look like a normal Okie car.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK