From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 5:26 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] bad motor and its still going for this much?

Allan wrote:

"Meanwhile that 350SD with the new motor sits below $4K..."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2601984253
55

If I had an extra 5K (and if I could confirm that it really is a FACTORY
rebuild) I would snatch that car up.

Didn't Marshall always say that even if these cars were rebuilt by
anyone but the factory 80% of them would fail again?

Donald H. Snook

11:29 AM