Hey Mr. Jim...was the Tim that was on earlier today related to you?

Bob R

Bob/Chuck/Kaleb,

Yes, Tim Friesen is my 40 year old nephew.? When I sent the errant message
about the Dakar rally to the list, I copied Tim, and my brother, Tom (Tim's
Dad), and my son, Eric.? Tim must have hit "reply to all" when he wanted us to
know that the Dakar was canceled.

How his message reached the Okibenz list is certainly curious.? Tim?is a Ford
man, with a chipped diesel F250 crew cab, big tires and a 6" lift.? Kaleb?? Any
ideas?

Jim in Phoenix

Jim in Phoenix