Folks:

Anyone have any info on the 123 230 gassers? Were they imported, or
are they by definition grey market? Is the 230 a good mill? Reliable?
Good FI system? Adequate power and economy? (numbers would be nice
here) Parts available (RUSTY?) and easy to work on? Any known
weaknesses of this mill?

I assume all the rest is the same as the diesel 123s, including,
including the trans.

My wife wants a Mercedes, too, now. Smaller than my SD, and gas, as
she only putts around town. This seems to be the best option. Doesn't
need a six or want a sixes fuel mileage, and I don't want to deal
with the legendary 115 blower motor fiasco.

Thanks in Advance. Also, if anyone knows of one FS reasonable, or
where I might find one, would love to hear about it.

Dan
82 300SD, 299k