I live in Iowa, not Florida. ... Had loop glow plugs for the first winter's
ownership of my 240D and quickly converted to pencil plugs the next spring.

We've had a high temp of +32F for the last two days, and it feels like such
a heat wave that I am tempted to throw on a pair of shorts and shovel the
foot of snow off of the deck.

But .... thinking .... that WOULD be a nice summer car if the AC worked.

Naw, would have to sell the Quantum first and ... hmmm ....

That being said, it is 230 miles east of me.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

apt-get update