Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:07:05 -0500
From: "Trampas"
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Vacuum elements in a 85 300SD (126 chassis) - any
oneelse been here?
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'"

I know that I have called Rusty and replaced a the vacuum pods before. I
find that it is the best way to fix the problem as that everything works
like the manual says.

Of course if the car is not work fixing, then just patching might be the
best option. However I have found that it takes the same amount of work to
patch a car as it does to fix one, thus it is often better to start with a
better car, and when your done you have a nice car.

Trampas