Daughter and I popped into my local a few months ago to buy a glow plug
fuse for the TD, which I parked under the canopy next to the swells.  It
was $3.50, once the fnidiots at the counter figured out what it was
called and where to find it on the shelves, and we hung around awhile
looking at the new iron.  I wondered how many of those would still be
putting around in 28 years.  Daughter played it up, acting like a whiny
Paris Hilton looking for a new ride and trying to get daddy to buy it.
"Daddy I WANT an SL but not THAT color!!!!"  I think some of the patrons
actually thought she was for real.  Too funny..

--R