LarryT wrote:

> The alternative is to find an inexpensive scale to meaure the grams of
> grease - which I have not looked into.

I think my old (so old it's greenish gray, not tan) triple beam Ohaus
was about $20 plus shipping on eBay several years ago. I think my
two pan tan Ohaus was also less than $40 delivered.
For measuring grease, any $5 food scale or $15 electronic postal
scale should be plenty accurate enough.

Now I'm trying to remember what Dr Booth said. Was it 15g per wheel
bearing, and 15g stuffed in the caps, used up a 45g tube?

Mitch.