I actually have a set of Webers (JAM Engineering kit) that are
languishing on my '66 230, which I can't get to start anymore and have
not had time to figure out.  Have been tempted to send it to the
boneyard more than once but just can't bear to do it.  Maybe I'll get
to it this summer....

Allan
--
1983 300D