Dan Weeks wrote:

> Hydraulics! If you think the TD suspensions are bad--this is 4-wheel
> version of the same thing. Leak, fail.

More like a 6.9 than a SLS system. A TD can still be driven over a
railroad crossing without scraping the body on the ground, a DS can't.

The fun part about the Citroen is changing tires. IIRC, you move the
ride height lever (cockpit control) to full high, stick a stand under
the affected corner of the car, and then lower the ride height to
raise the wheel. Not as nifty as the onboard jacks in a Indycar, but
still pretty slick. (when the hydraulics are working)
The brake "pedal" is something else too. Looks kind of like a
floor mounted dimmer switch from a 1970 Chevy. You push on it and
it doesn't move, but the car slows in proportion to the pressure
you exert. I have a feeling that if something goes wrong with the
hydro system you can't simply stop the car by pushing harder.
Mitch.

Mitch.