Good stuff tends to happen when I'm not paying attention...

Just got a call from my Indy, he's got an '82 300D in, owned by a guy who just
moved to MA from Okieville. He wants to sell, apparently its got over 300,000
but looks just spectacular. Its got a black respray (ugh) but has no tinworm.
He has it in the shop for a couple minor things, a leaky injector, a slipped
vaccum line, and something else I forget.
The guy wants "around $3,000" which I think is high unless the car is now
absolutely perfect. I wasn't really in the market for a new vehicle but this
would get miles off my pickup (it'd be a car for the wife mostly) and might cut
the price of her commute slightly. It'd also be nice to have a backup car...

-Curt