Curt Raymond wrote:

> If you do get Homepower magazine check out the biodiesel shed (like a shed to
> keep your biodiesel warm in) article. Notice the picture of the photographer
> fueling her "diesel car". Notice that its a 380 SL.....

I was going to scan that photo and post it to the list when I saw it
last night. Issue 122, Dec 07/Jan 08. Passive solar heated biodiesel
shed to keep the biodiesel from gelling in the storage tank. They've
also got a 20W solar panel and 12V battery to power the fuel delivery
pump.

I thought that was a 350SL, but you could be right. I was wondering if
she had a Frankenbenz, or just thought the SL was more photogenic.

Mitch.