Dwarfed, do you mean better or just bigger?

Has he had trouble with ball joints? I think mine has has 2 in the 150,000 I've
owned it.

Is his the 4.7l v8? 1mpg better than mine is listed at, the same as the '96 v6,
thats not too bad.
The '07 is 1mpg better than that...

Strange to me that it goes from a 5.2l v8 to a 4.7l v8 and we pick up 1mpg. I
suspect its a big gain in HP though.
Wiki says mine (5.2l) makes 235hp.

*Groan*

Wiki says the 4.7l from 2000-2004 was 230hp...
The 2007 and later makes a mind bending 302hp, the v6 makes 210!

Interestingly it also lists a 114hp (221 lb/ft of torque!) 4cyl diesel that
unfortunately is noted to have overheating/self destructing problems.

Good read the Dodge Dakota Wiki.

-Curt

-Curt