That reminds me that I need to go empty some
mailboxes.  I never look at the crap from their list
unless someone pipes up and points out something
interesting.

I should stick my head out from one of the accounts I
have and say "Hi!" to Stu and crispy pancake Hank just
to stir things up.

Dan

--- "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I got you beat poosy, I was banned, then I was back,
> then Hank pissed me
> off so I unsubscribed myself, but Stu claims I was
> banned when in
> reality I left on my own.  Well, not sure that
> really beats you but
> interesting none the less.

Be a better friend, newshound, and