Timothy makes some great points - especially about treating older people as
we'd like our parents to be treated.

I never tailgate, but when I come upon someine in the passing lane I often
flash my lights  - not that they would know what they means.   Then I wait
for them to move over.  Not that I have someplace to be I just happen to
enjoy driving fast.

But I also try to avoid driving at times then I am likely to be caught in
heavy traffic - 7-9AM and 3-6pm being the times I avoid the most.  But to me
TG'g is one of the most dangerous acts there are  - the other being stopping
in the on ramp to the Interstate.

As far as young drivers who are often inpatient, yep, that seems to be the
case.  It must be great to be young and have great reflexes!   I had them
once. ;-\    But I don;t think they get good driving classes - they can pass
the test but are not taught to drive, IMHO.

Actually I think about my driving habits often.  I've wanted a 911 (and a
Cobra, GT40, Ferrari, etc) for as long as I was driving - and now that I
realize what kind of driver I would have been if I'd been able to drive one
of them it probably would have killed me.  We owned a '71 VW Beetle for
years and I used to drive it like it was a 911 and I flog that little car
pretty hard.

Take care ya'll --

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.