A few taps on the brake will usually get those people off your rear

Rich Thomas wrote:
> So today I was driving through our little community in the truck.  Drove
> past this gorgeous house that was the first $1M house in the area,  It
> is a beautiful house, not that I would have paid that for it, but
> whatever.  Have seen signs of habitation but never the inhabitants.  As
> I was driving by, the garage door opens and a big Lexus SUV starts
> backing out.  An absolutely totally stunningly gorgeous young woman
> driving it, I toot the horn as she is just backing right out into the
> street.  She looks pissed but stops and then backs out behind me.
> Anyway, she follows me for the next several minutes as we drive through
> the community, stop lights, stop signs, school zone, people walking,
> etc.  I usually drive slowly just because it is my community and I don't
> like being a bad citizen in that regard.  The whole time she is right on
> my rear bumper, like it is going to get her wherever she is going any
> faster.  I was having some fantasies that she was really trying to keep
> up with me so she could follow me home, but then I woke up....and
> figured daddy was better off than me, so I stood no chance.
>
> In this case, I did not mind as my mirrors were functioning well and it
> gave me a chance for contemplation....
>
> --R

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250