From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 9:28 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] driving pleasure was Re: OT Taking a Poll on Tailgating - Not
a Rant

Brian wrote:  "I hate driving. Period."

That is a real shame, Brian. For me, some of the joy of driving a car you
like is the pleasure of driving.  Now, I don't mean commuting. I don't get
any pleasure out of that. But, if I am going to take a drive in the country
or go on a long trip, I derive some measure of pleasure from driving. If I
am not in a hurry and can appreciate the scenery, I genuinely feel good to
be out driving. For me, the more utilitarian you feel about your vehicle,
the less likely you are to enjoy the drive.

Donald H. Snook