To be honest I don't know but I doubt it, MB tends to keep their model
line up pretty basic in OZ. I think the dealers like it like that but of
course of late we have been getting a lot of new models such as the B
and C et al.
However within the classes we only get a few engine choices, I think the
C only comes with 2 petrol and two Diesel choices.

Hendrik
with C, E and U class