Ed - they are indiividually sealed infusion sets.  Shouldn't be a problem, but
I'm sure the endo eill let me know.
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: "E M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 2/3/08 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Way OT - insulin pump

I can't remember what the original things are you're trying to give away,
but all sealed insulin, lancets, and syringes are dated with a use by date.
If it's something like pills that have been count out, maybe best to dispose
of them.  Seems ashame, but probably more trouble than they're worth to you,
or others who would be involved in finding them a new home.

Ed
300E