Allan Streib wrote:
> Well you ought to be in fat city now, right?  What were the straight
> win/loss odds on the Giants?  Someone told me 30:1 ??

I wish I'd known that was the case. In a contest between two competitors,
especially when they are established to be the top two from a playoff,
30:1 is always a huge gift to the gambler. I don't care if it's baseball,
tennis, football, or match play golf. If Vijay Singh and Tiger Woods are
the final two in a match competition, I'll go with Tiger at even money,
but give me 30:1 odds and I'll put $100 to $1000 on Vijay every time.
Heck, give me 30:1 and I'll bet Agassi over Federer.

Mitch.