-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gary Hurst
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:30 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT old Chevettes

as i've mentioned so many times before, i have a neighbor who has 2 late
model toyotas, but still can be seen in his mother's old chevette.

my personal favorite of the crappy old cars is surely my old 78 rabbit.
german made.  no power brakes, steering or anything else for that matter.  4
on floor.  k-jet with points ignition . sunroof.  just magnifcent,
especially for the $300 i paid for mine.