I think Google is gonna clean their clocks before long, somehow someway,
maybe with a Linux OS coupled with open-source apps and net-based apps,
and that Yahoo thing is a last gasp of trying to stay relevant.  I read
an article yesterday in WSJ about the weenie that came up with the deal
( a go-go ex-IBMer) and for the life of me I could not figure out
exactly what it was they were trying to do.  And I have a fairly
signifcant history in the high-tech business, and it just escaped me why
Yahoo was worth whatever billion$ they would spend on it.

--R