In a message dated 2/9/2008 9:25:38 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What is  the best thing/stuff to use to clean oil drips off of the  driveway?
Landlord boy came over yesterday to trim an unruly Palo Verde and  his wife
about busted a vein when she saw the few drips our cars leave.  Supposed to
be 72.good day to be outdoors (sorry.had to do  it).

Bob,

I like plain old clay based kitty litter.  Grind it into the cement  and it
will actually soak up the oil and then change the stain color to the  kitty
litter color which closely matches concrete.

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 264 K miles
98 ML 320, 153 K  miles