Putting lots of miles on a sportbike is toughness... Those are WORK to ride.
Sure are fun in the twisties though.

-Curt

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:45:29 -0800
From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] High mileage badges [was Re: It's a plot]
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I thought of that after I sent the post - the fact that he was probably
using it for work.
I have a lot less qualms with folks driving trucks if they actually
 need
them most of the time.

So my gripe may be applied to the other millions of Americans who
 derive
their "toughness" from their pickup.

My favorite was the ad campaign that actually came right out and told
 us
that if we drive their super duper big truck, we're tough.

Red Wing shoe's ad that states: "As tough as the guys that wear them"
 is
more tolerable. But the driving of a large vehicle requiring toughness?
Heck, I think driving a small vehicle takes toughness.

Brian