From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 12:51 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Beaver/Otters

> <<Hmmm.  Interesting subject, as I once flew in a hurricane (after
> landfall) in a commercial Otter commuter. Quite a ride, although the plane
itself was
> fine. Something totally cool about lumbering along at 1000 ft with fixed
> landing gear.>>

All of Kenmore's Beavers and Otters are on floats. If they pick one up for
rebuild on wheels, they barge them from Renton Airport which is at the other
end
of Lake Washington. On Canadian fishing charters, Campbell River for
example,
I've seen some BIG salmon pulled out of the float storage compartments.

RLE

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp0030000
00025
48)