You also need to have a used part section, as well as link to these
lists.  I link to you, of course.  More business for me, more business
for you.

Rusty Cullens wrote:
> I have asked Gary a few hundred times to do that. If you look at our site
> now and click on "more parts at better prices" it posts it there. Gary seems
> to think that is sufficient, I don't. In the mean time, I guess we'll
> continue to lose valuable business. Perhaps Gary is reading this.
>

> Rusty Cullens
> BuyMBparts, Inc.
> Tel 1-800-741-5252
> Fax   770-454-9745

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250