You know, it's kind of funny, I'm not really into those kinds of cars at
all, but I have watched both his show, and the other one, Boyd or whatever.
Foose comes across as a nice, with a real love for what he does.  Boyd on
the other hand, comes across to me as pushing his staff to get everything
done yesterday, and most projects seem rush rush rush.  As I said, I'm not
into those cars, but I know they sell for big bucks these days.  If I was so
inclined to part with that type of money, I sure wouldn't be handing over
any money  to Boyd based on how I've seen him do business on his show.  If I
was interested in such a car, Boyd's show would convince me to take my
business, and money elsewhere.

Ed
300E