We might be bad but 3 months is pushing it. Normally (what's normal??) we are
not too worried about snow from about
April through October. Sometimes we get a bit of a taste earlier or later but
those don't last. I have seen one
Christmas day that was brown - not green as it had been cold but no snow until
on Christmas day. Don't recall the
year but not all that long ago - sometime within the last 10 to 15 years.

Randy