My wife's taking a road trip today.  So I prepped the car.  Changed
the oil, first time in (OMFG) 17kmi!  Last record I have is sometime
in '02, though the ATF and filter has been changed twice in that time.
Somehow this one got away from me, imagine that.  It came out kind of
sludgy, even though warmed by a long idle.  Delo may be good oil, but
it's not _that_ good!

I didn't even get to change the filter, turns out I don't have one.
Boxes of 60x filters, no 61x filters at all.  I think I bought one,
and that's what I used in '02.  Next time.  I'll do a short service
for this batch, call it a sludge-removal stage, then change both
oil and filter.  Stupid.

-- Jim