You either need to take the switches apart (do it in a plastic bag so
when the parts fly all over they are contained) and clean them, or
CHANGE YOUR FUSES!  One fuse operates cross-opposite windows.  The
actual wiring is not clear as there are 3 or 4 wires going to each
switch and some of them are common (power on the cross windows).  I
tried tracing them once and gave up, it might be in the manual somewhere
though.  The switches get all gunked up, a good cleaning restores
functionality (usually).

--R