Jeff Zedic wrote:
> I must have missed the background story on this car....any chance for a
> repeat? Absolutely gorgeous!

I don't know too much of the history of the car.  It was a basket-case
Cabriolet B in 1996, and emerged as a perfect Special Roadster in 2001.
  It has been sitting in a museum since 2004 and hadn't been run since,
until last week.

> Does it always have so much positive camber? Scary!

It was up on the lift before the pictures were taken and hadn't moved
yet.  They straighten out in a couple of feet.

> Also, what's the other oldie behind the 201?

1953 300S Cab A.  "Needs work."  I try to pretend that car isn't there.

Tom