-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 4:36 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Whoa look at the price of Al Gores fame

I love watching the bleary eye'd masses sitting in the drive through at Dunkin
Donuts. I can run in, get a sandwich
and a coffee and be out before they get through their line.

How much is your car really going to cool off during your run into McDonalds? I
can't stand the drive through, I
feel like cattle in the chute on the way to the bolt gun...

-Curt