Washington actually begged to be let out of being Pres after two terms. In
> fact, he was reluctant to do the second term. I don't agree on the need for
> term limits.

Canada's most popular Prime Minister was around for 18 years or so,
although not all in a row. Look at Tony Blair, or Thatcher, or
Churchill!

Term limits seem to be something you need when nobody bothers to pay
attention to what's going on. VERY few Americans I speak to have no
political opinions, which is a good thing!

Zedic